Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a contributor!
I believe that each and every one of us has had (and will continue to have) encounters with the living God; moments in time that forever change us and establish in us greater faith, hope, and endurance. This is where action is required on your part…
If you have experienced a move of God in your life, we want to shout it from the rooftops and declare the goodness of God! We will not hide our light under a bushel, but be as lights shining on a mountain top for all to see. Here are the steps to take:
- Collect your thoughts into a 500-words-or-less testimonial (don’t worry, if you go way over that’s just fine… We will simply break it into two (or three) parts). Please send all text as an email (meaning: if they are in an existing word document, copy and paste it into the email). These testimonials have only one objective- to proclaim the working of God in your life in a way that points people to the nature of Christ. Note: This is NOT the place to pitch a sermon or build your kingdom… Those types of contributions will not be accepted or published on this site!
- If you feel so led, please include an “about the author” section at the end of your testimony. Please make these no more than 50-words (any longer and we will edit them down at our discretion). If you would rather remain anonymous in the published draft, please let us know.
- Please understand that prior to publishing your testimony, we may edit grammar, spelling, or confusing thoughts so that they serve our readership to the glory of God.
- Testimonies should be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
- If you do not see your testimony on the site, please be patient as testimonies will be posted in the order with which they are received. If we have any questions or technological dilemmas with your testimony, we will contact you directly.
We look forward to hearing from you and watching as the Lord uses the power of your testimony to encounter the hearts of man.